It is currently Feb 23, 2019 1:07 pm

on telepathy between Humans, Angels, Demons, and God.

What place does spiritual practice have in our lives and in our emotions? How do our visions of the divine and feelings of interconnectedness relate to living with madness? What is our place within a framework greater than human civilization, and how does this affect our daily struggles?

on telepathy between Humans, Angels, Demons, and God.

Postby siberRene » Jun 30, 2018 3:35 pm

these are all honest observations i've made over the span of my life. i'm currently 41 years of age.
i am fully aware i'm part of a small percentage of humanity that has these experiences on a nearly daily basis, and that the (vast) majority of humanity hardly has any telepathic experiences in their entire lives.
i sometimes, every few months or so, see news paper headlines float by that are titled something like 'about 10% of the population will hear a voice that is not there in their head at some point in their life'. I believe the actual percentage simply varies per location.
i know for a fact that the city i live in, has between 10% and 25% or so of the population not only aware of the fact that telepathy between lifeforms can sometimes be real, but who engage in simple telepathy enhanced sometimes by body-language signals, to do things like stay safe in traffic or for flirting purposes.

i feel my personal observations with regards to what's been proven possible in telepathy by my own experiences, should be posted here and there on the internet in relevant spots, and i believe this subforum to be such a spot.

if for any reason this interests you, i suggest you bookmark the google drive link provided in this post, because i'm likely to put more information in the documents behind the link at some point. i can not predict what i'll add when, i also have to consider what people not from the target audience might do with any information listed in documents like this, so that when i do add something, i don't have to remove it later.

http://tinyurl.com/telepathybyrv --> https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/fold ... zVQNThpNUE
siberRene

Re: on telepathy between Humans, Angels, Demons, and God.

Postby mmmooosss » Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Rene,

I skimmed through some of your google drive stuff. Looks good only saw some minor things that I thought could use correcting. For example, this Satan thing. It is hard to come up with the proper word because Satan just means "the adversary" (hebrew ha satan). Also Lucifer doesn't work because that is Archangel Uriel / Vishnu / Shiva, etc. Yahweh isn't a good idea either... because that is a patchwork of watchers after the Jezebel incident killed that imposter. Baal is no good because that is title and not a god. Frankly it is becoming harder to describe what the enemy of human is in 1 word, so invent something... but for heaven's sake don't call it a demon. Oh god no. Demons, gods and goddesses can be just as helpful as angels (and more surprises in store for those who make it far enough).
Heimdallr's hearing is also quite keen; he can hear grass as it grows on the earth, wool as it grows on sheep, and anything louder.
mmmooosss

Postby solefood » Jul 02, 2018 7:41 pm

the enemy of human? what about "Human"
the world is not my home I'm just passing through
solefood

Postby siberRene » Dec 09, 2018 11:53 am

mmmooosss wrote:Rene,

I skimmed through some of your google drive stuff. Looks good only saw some minor things that I thought could use correcting. For example, this Satan thing. It is hard to come up with the proper word because Satan just means "the adversary" (hebrew ha satan). Also Lucifer doesn't work because that is Archangel Uriel / Vishnu / Shiva, etc. Yahweh isn't a good idea either... because that is a patchwork of watchers after the Jezebel incident killed that imposter. Baal is no good because that is title and not a god. Frankly it is becoming harder to describe what the enemy of human is in 1 word, so invent something... but for heaven's sake don't call it a demon. Oh god no. Demons, gods and goddesses can be just as helpful as angels (and more surprises in store for those who make it far enough).

Ok, based on my own life experience and your useful remarks here,

i can confirm that at least not all demons always are "the enemy of mankind".

however, Satan, and "demons" are widely-known labels, and therefore accurate as a group label.

Now i also know from personal experience, including today's experiences and yesterday's experiences where i lost a whole night of sleep due to what i call a sleep deprivation attack with intent to kill, coming for sure from demonic or at least simply evil beings (demonic is commonly known as a synonym for evil, and whether that should stay that way is debatable, as far as i'm concerned),
that not nearly all demons are friendly to all other beings, in fact, i'm under unprovoked or at least illegal by my right of freedom of speech, sleep-deprivation attack by demons, that is often turning my life into days of misery that are hard to turn pleasant again (as in : have to battle that small army of demons that seeks me out because of my knowledge, legal activities, etc), and also too often without any hope of being left alone and in peace by these demons, who keep me awake with 'voices in my head' as psychiatry describes it, but which is really just very nasty and quite potentially deadly telepathic communication in English and what i call vibes or waves of emotion, between life-forms that are native to this planet.

And in my life-experience, it's always been the demons or evil being who attack without justification of any kind we humans deem reasonable for assassination attempts by small armies of beings against in this case me, a single male human.

So how am i still alive today?

By NOT giving up useful group labels aka generalizations like the label "Satan" ("Leader of all evil beings / demons"), and "demons" (evil beings).
Last edited by siberRene on Dec 09, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siberRene

Postby naomibardo » Dec 09, 2018 2:25 pm

I think you might be referring to a "scapegoat complex" here,if I may be so bold.I am not sure exactly but I think you maybe referring to how certain so called "good forces"represented by those people who like to think of themselves as good are quite able to project all their unwanted and unacknowledged "evil"onto those whom they consider ""bad",like the scapegoat for instance,the person who is seen to be out of step maybe with the cultural norms or agreements and who maybe deimonised unfairly and made to carry all the unacknowledged grievances and crap that they do not wish to look at.I'm really not making myself that clear I think.
Dealing with the fierce deities https://youtu.be/2alevCkAVe0 not sure of this is what you mean.
naomibardo

Postby siberRene » Dec 09, 2018 3:34 pm

First of all, i wasn't nice enough to you in my inital reply to you, naomibardo.

Sorry about that, i was having a rough day and was forced on the offensive by "circumstances" in my own home, which i neither provoked nor requested or anything like that,
which in my case is best done by posting hard to find information in widely read online forums and the like (medium.com for instance).
See https://medium.com/@peacefan.netherland ... 2466e0aa7d for more information on that, if and when you want.

But i do need to keep using the words Satan and "evil" and "demons" as i listed in my previous reply to you,
because these are easy to understand concepts, and please respect the fact that demons have initiated severe telepathic attacks on me without proper cause and without any provokation of any kind by me, many many times in my life, since i was about 5.

Fortunately, that doesn't happen every day.

But when one human attacks another human out of the blue with a potentially lethal strike, that other human is allowed by law in most western countries to use lethal force to defend himself.

i'm merely spreading info that is already out there on the web and in the conversations inside mental hospitals and on forums like these, to more people, as counter-measures to stop a currently ongoing sleep-deprivation attack (aka psychic attack) by demons on me, which voices in my head (these demons who hover in and near my home sometimes), telling me that yes they're going to try to kill me this time again, by not allowing me to sleep at all, or certainly not enough hours per night.

i have way too many nights where i get only 4 hours of sleep, and am kept awake by nagging voices and beings sending me nasty vibes after that.

so the only option is to go on the offensive.
i've mapped out the weak spots of the forces of evil on earth, not completely yet, but i can fill a second letter-sized piece of paper with even more and new weak spots that the forces of evil and their leader or leaders, whom i address via the name "Satan". Capitalized first letter because he is to my knowledge and according to my life-experiences, the leader of indeed a vast army (and probably a population of civilians too) that has indeed got reasonable, even helpful members and beings among it. I've met some of them, in a telepathic presence + conversation like way.

I am not an enemy of the demonic forces, population, leaders, etc.
I merely defend myself from attack.
And none of this is a lie.

That's all i have to say here, but i'll check back in a few hours to see if something else has been posted that i need to reply to. Maybe 10 hours, hopefully. I used my "info-artillery" installation. :) I don't feel comfortable revealing where i dropped this information and links to more information right here, but usmessageboard.com is another place, in their health or science sub-forum, and i also emailed it to "US gov, Dutch gov, UK gov and Israeli gov, and selected US, Dutch and UK mass media outlets" of which i won't reveal the exact email addresses it was sent to here, but it's about 30 of them i think. *Maybe* 40.

Bye for now, have a nice day.
siberRene

Postby Dan2013 » Dec 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Yes, I have had similar experiences like this, usually once or twice every year. I went about four years without a significant attack until I had a massive problem last September. I am lucky to have survived.

I hope that you can gain traction and get stronger and defend yourself against these things. I am skeptical of the origins of demonic forces, but there is no doubt they can appear in the mind, so they have a strong effect and reality.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. I will even pray, if you think that might help. I have been agnostic for a long time, but this spiritual trauma from last September has opened me up a bit to religious thoughts and ideas.

I was raised Catholic, and have studied various religious traditions throughout my life. I have spent a long time as an agnostic and a scientific skeptic, but have been thinking more about religion lately. These ideas and forces clearly have a reality and powerful psychological effect. I hope that you can get some relief.

DN2013
Dan2013

Postby naomibardo » Dec 09, 2018 4:45 pm

yes,sorry,I did not read your initial response so don't worry.I am probably best not talking about such things really as I am sure that you have much more experience/knowledge of such things then myself.I think I was just trying to relate in some way to your concept of satan and evil.It is not as straightforward in my experience as people may like to think,thats all.I wish you a good day as well.Its probably best I do not respond.
naomibardo

Postby siberRene » Dec 09, 2018 5:10 pm

oh i have one more message for all demons and leaders of groups of demons of whatever body-type or group-size, who feel i'm targetting them because i have a local problem here not caused by them, consider this please :

your kind (hopefully you are a lot smarter, more powerful and more patient than the ones in the group now attacking me), is engaging in unprovoked unjustified attempts to kill me via the torturous death of not sleeping at all anymore anywhere,
and unlike your kinds' less lethal harassment efforts against me,
this is both unacceptable to me of course, but since your kind is too hard to drive away for me by myself, especially in groups as large as currently targeting me,
i am simply going to force the more powerful among you, anywhere on this earth that they can be reached, to make sure demons are kept away from me, my friends and loved ones, and especially my home, where i get things like sleep.

and i assure you : i am trained in this type of spiritual / psychic warfare. so i WILL actually sleep, but after about 2 nights without sleep perhaps, when i'm properly tired from normal human activities like writing and listening to music.

plus i do eventually get other self-defense methods available that work well against (large) groups of demon and/or Demons aiding me, but that's when i'm in fear of death over not sleeping at all anywhere anymore.
and that just sucks too badly to be tolerable or acceptable.

so, what have i done so far?
i have mapped out the next section of that health-thread by which i break control over humans by demons in the pyschiatric patient circles. i thought that would be a good first branch of that tree of vulnerabilities of the forces of evil on this planet to improve a bit first.
it'll be titled "super rest tips list / tutorial" (a powernap tutorial linked to that first health post i listed the link to in one of my previous posts in this thread at a site called medium.com), and how powernaps and NOT forcing your daynight rythm into totally normal has all sorts of useful attributes / effects, at least in my case.
and since that attacking force shows no real signs of not abandoning their campaign against my life,
that's the next thing i'll be writing, and publishing at the relevant spots and possibly the entire thing at new spots too,
you might think : "ah, that's all irrelevant to me anyway".

what comes after that, however, will hurt some of you. it has to, to get you to police your own kind.
it's gonna flow out in a regular stream while this attack persists,
and this psychiatric "irrelevant" branch is (A) not irrelevant to me, and (B) not irrelevant to the non-telepathic normal humans with families either, and (C) just one branch on a tree that has indeed many branches.

so, i've explained myself sufficiently, at just this spot in this detail by the way,
and guess what? nobody is pointed to this spot from the other spots i posted/will post this psychiatric self-help tips info to.
stuff like that.

now, i am going to have to name at least some of the branches i'm interested in cleaning up a bit, and guess what? it's not going to be the income stream from those "art shops for mostly evil humans". it's also not going to be effective criticism on satanic churches in the human world popping up like mushrooms. see, art income and prayer are fine with me. not that i'd ever buy your art of course, i'm into Catholic art. have been all my life.

now, it's also not wise to try to clean up to branch starting at "Criminal money flows / income-streams".

but like i was taught in computer school, you map out the entire problem/situation first, as just short descriptions of items that are part of that particular whole,
and sometimes you need to or want to (and can), map out how to get item XYZ on that list that can grow to a few pages in size usually (for most problems/situations/computer-apps), and then actually deploy item XYZ of course, because this is a life-or-death situation.
For instance, it's foolish to think your income streams only flow in the criminals' circles and some art stores (of which i did not e, and found cool, that nice-people art is sold next to illuminati art and etc).
The fact i haven't found any other ones yet is because there's more to your power as a species/group-of-likeminded-beings/whatever, than income, now is there?
I wanna find all the major branches first. And if that is "stuck", hell, i'll prioritize, write/construct, and properly deploy.

so. i'm reasonable, plenty capable and powerful, but i can't get rid of this particular group and i can't convince them my counters will be effective either.
that leaves me no choice but to prove it.

and guess what? sleep deprivation won't easily / at all drive me to mental hospital, or disable my abilities to produce new information about entirely different subjects than psychiatric patient health, which hopefully the right powerful, more reasonable kinda demon-leader will think about : ok ok, i'll get rid of this human's demonic lethally-negative attention, because Whomever knows what this guy will do next.

that's what these fairly numerous attackers over here refuse to accept as truth, i recon about a few dozen at most of them, but that gets them anti-sleep-team abilities, and they're determined to keep on using them on me until i'm dead. no thanks of course.

i want that group to stay away from me whenever and wherever they spot me, for the rest of my life, until i return to Heaven.

and this offensive of mine will keep expanding, rapidly by the way, coz i'm on the clock here, until i sense that the problem has been solved.

we can discuss retreat (removal of my posts/documents), only after this attack has ceased for at least one week.
i demand one week of normal sleep circumstances in my home, before such discussions can even begin, and they can only happen right here in this thread on this forum. those are the only rules i set.
siberRene

Postby siberRene » Dec 09, 2018 5:14 pm

naomibardo wrote:yes,sorry,I did not read your initial response so don't worry.I am probably best not talking about such things really as I am sure that you have much more experience/knowledge of such things then myself.I think I was just trying to relate in some way to your concept of satan and evil.It is not as straightforward in my experience as people may like to think,thats all.I wish you a good day as well.Its probably best I do not respond.

You're totally safe and you have no need to worry at all.
I respect that you will probably not respond again.

You are not the only one reading this forum, and sometimes demons friendly to humans in friendly ways, which can happen also, it's happened to me on occasion you see, sometimes these demons who sometimes or a lot are near us, read over your shoulder, then fly off to somewhere else, and discuss what they read over your shoulder with other demons.
*that* is the only reason for my lengthy story in this thread :)
siberRene

Postby naomibardo » Dec 09, 2018 6:22 pm

naomibardo

Postby siberRene » Dec 10, 2018 2:37 am

ok, it all worked. like it did when this happened before.

the sleep-deprivation attack, which means the constant negative attention / telepathy in words and vibes-sent-to-me, did end soon after i wrote the messages i posted yesterday.

i actually slept deeply for at least 7 whole hours this time, and i feel fully refreshed when i woke up slowly about 15 minutes ago,

so i consider the attacking group to be in compliance with all of my demands, at least for the moment,
because the 'vibe' in my home is pleasant and peaceful at the moment too,
which gives me excellent hope for another good nights sleep *tonight* (it's 07:20am on monday over here at the time of writing this), which i do need to avoid the build up of sleep-deprivation related weakness on the weeks-long timescale.

but the 'natural laws' of spiritual/psychic warfare, at least in my region or possibly the laws that apply only to (people like) me,
require that i now hold up my end of this peace-deal that i hammered into the internet and this thread,
which is to halt further development of my "anti-demon"/"defense-against-demons" information.

if for some reason, the attacking group ends up choosing for another day to battle me, today or soon,
i will have to deploy more items from my list of weaknesses of demonic forces onto the internet.

you can't let a group try to beat you into a dead pool of flesh and blood,
without fighting back when the first one tries his first punch that actually somehow manages to hit me and hurt me (or my friends or loved ones of course - that *really* pisses me off by the way, as it would any man).

but ehm, one small tip if you ever end up in a situation like described here, either against unreasonable demonic groups attacking you with telepathy, or hostile groups of humans telepaths (even that has happened to me, because of my online geopolitical peace work/activism), or even hostile groups of telepathic aliens (which hasn't happened to me yet, something i'm very happy with of course),
after you prove you can deliver force (perhaps like i did via this thread and the other posts i made yesterday on other sites) back onto such an attacking group,
simply suggest around 10pm "why don't we all, friend and foe, just get a good night's sleep first, instead of trying to fight when *all* of us (meaning the attacking group too, coz now they're worried even though they might not want to admit that) have gone without sleep for so long that you end up making stupid and costly mistakes in your fight over that.

it's just stylisher, healthier, and a lot wiser and more fun, to let your enemies sleep between at least 10pm and 07am (every day of the week), and *perhaps* fight some more after everyone has slept.
this strategy will probably not work without the attacking group properly worried about what you could do next to them.

good luck people, the rules/laws of diplomacy require that i not post any more information until i'm t-attacked/spiritually-attacked with intent to kill me.

and for the record : me, i'm totally ready to not continue this fight.
i'll let everyone here know, only in this thread by the way, if the attack starts up again, or if i get another good night's sleep tonight, which i'll post in around 24 hours from now or so.

my accurate gut-instinct is telling me it'll be all fine now, and that i can sleep like a normal dude again, not just tonight, but from now on again in fact :)

i am one happy human this morning.
and not because i beat my attackers.
because i slept pleasantly, instead.
and for slightly more than 7 whole hours.
siberRene

Postby siberRene » Dec 10, 2018 4:51 pm

small sit-rep (situation-report) before i go to sleep.

had a pleasant day, so the attacking t-group mentioned in this thread did not take up my offer that is summarized as telepathy from me to them after my first coffee this morning :
"if you want/need to mess with me, you're only allowed to do so today until sundown, because at 19:00 the small children in this city go to their rooms to sleep, some of the families in the city where i live are fully telepathic, and for that reason you will cease all your bullshit large small obvious and hard-to-detect, even your long-con attacks, immediately, after the sun is below the horizon in my city."
sun went down an hour ago. maybe half an hour, but today i was at home already when the sun was down, it was raining too you see, and still no attack vibes pointed at me, my home, my loved ones and my friends. made some very casual phone calls to verify that. and it checked out.

and still no bad vibes in my room, i'm nicely well rested thanks to a nice walk through my city, did some photography of beautiful weather (patches of rain-clouds day over here too somehow, thank God and Mother Earth :), got some groceries without any problems whatsoever,

and i feel like i can fall asleep like a normal person does (which i'm often), at around 10pm to 11pm, 12pm at the latest.

going out for a nice long-ish walk in good weather and after first severe sleepdeprivation (which can have many different reasons, and those reasons can even be lied about, especially if you're not reasonable, patient, willing to obey reasonable dire requests at least), a night of sleeping 7 whole hours, is a good idea for young and old.
it helps the body get tired enough for sleep, and it helps stay free of old-age / middle-aged muscle and back pains becoming a real problem too. all painkillers are usuable only for short-periods somehow. even Aleve intense, which is pretty good against my back-pain.
hard to sleep when you have muscle-pains that are there nearly day and night every night, or other sitting-still-only medical problems.
there are commercials about this on CNN-US which i often view, stuff they sell to get rid of that pain for people who did nothing but sitting and the shortest walks from car to supermarket door and stuff like that, between say their 20s and their 40s, and like you don't wanna get diabetic by using too much sugar on a regular basis, you also want to avoid getting addicted to painkillers. even if it's to get rid of pains like described here.
you do that with : yoga, tai-chi *quan* for the guys, excercising for at least 1 hour in total, of at least 5 days of each week of the year. simply walking to work 30 minutes and 30 minutes back will prevent most of that bullshit.

so, only 1 more and much shorter sit-rep needed for tomorrow morning : how many hours did i get to sleep the coming night? and was that sleep pleasant enough to be fully rested.
coz if that's the case, i consider the chances of this happening to me again, by the same group : highly unlikely, and by the rest of the demonic beings on earth : also highly unlikely.

because these messages are intended to be read via earlier described ways by demons and their leaders primarily,
i will not reveal anything more than i did in this post, untl i write my next post in this thread.

i am also not going to post in any other threads on this entire forum at all.

these health-tips, this small part of my life-story, happens to be vital health-tips to humans who get with it can avoid much misery for themselves, even a life-time full of misery, and even avoid death in such situations due to what they read here and can try out for themselves to see if it works in their nasty situation.
Last edited by siberRene on Dec 11, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
siberRene

Postby siberRene » Dec 11, 2018 3:32 am

sit-rep, day 3, 08:29am over here :

slept for at least 4 whole hours even, which is at least enough to do my groceries with ease and absolute safety.

that's all i feel comfortable reporting about my current situation.

prognosis of where this is heading for me : reaching the end of such problems for me.
ETA until arrival at prognosis : completely unknown at the time of writing and posting this.

i'll let you know if anything "interesting" happens to me, when the summarized story of it is also a good health-tip for people who suffer from sleep-deprivation caused by voices in their head and/or real telepathy.
siberRene

Postby mmmooosss » Dec 25, 2018 10:29 pm

SiberRene,

Please give us an update. Your karma looks good to me from the astral plane. Also go easy on the word 'demons'. You might do better to call the evil ones '(astral) parasites'. I've been through something like what you've been through before.

Tell me what you think of goddess Guanyin. She has agreed to help you with the parasites if you wish. If you like you can PM me.

Merry Xmas! :)
Heimdallr's hearing is also quite keen; he can hear grass as it grows on the earth, wool as it grows on sheep, and anything louder.
mmmooosss

Return to Spirituality