It is currently Nov 18, 2018 4:09 am

Inel rocks

Inel rocks

Postby beoux » Nov 19, 2007 5:29 am

Just have to say it. Inel ROCKS!! Thanks for doing so much to hold shit together when everyone is falling apart. Winter sucks. Hallucinations suck. Holidays suck. Fortunately Inel rocks.
beoux

Postby bmad » Nov 19, 2007 7:28 pm

agreed! but sometimes hallucinations are awesome and winter too ... but yeah inel especially!
bmad

Postby Amy » Nov 19, 2007 10:47 pm

agreed completely.

mad love, Inel-
Amy
<p>the beauty of the rain is how it falls</p>
<p>how it falls</p>
<p>how it falls --dar</p>
Amy

Postby Inel » Nov 19, 2007 11:03 pm

beoux...yeah, sucking and rocking. thing is, we take turns. another local mad comrade reminded me how cool it was that our odds of someone being ok when everyone seems not to be keeps increasing as we continue to grow. i often see some sort of relay race where we keep passing off the shit stick, someone else grabs it and runs with it and then we get to collapse on the ground until the cheerleaders and waterboys arrive and scoop us up onto the bench. by the way...you my dear...ROCK and we all roll on. kick ass facilitating tonight AND we ARE gonna work out the venue for the mad movies and stuff (thanks to you keeping folks on the ball). if you weren't so cool i'd kick your ass about this totally embarrassing post. our group really is kinda a little love fest...shit, these icarus folks are gonna think we're a bunch of fucking hippies. let's go fishing and hallucinate a really big fish together (we can use barbie heads as bobbers) or crabbing at the coast sometime soon...ok...yum! we need some wild woods time. i'd also love to help you set "subhuman" free.
hang in there...hang on.

madigan, you're amazing! you and beoux would really hit it off. amy, you rock too!

(now i'm gonna print this nice stuff for one of those low self esteem moments of doubt...)
Inel

Postby xenobia » Nov 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Um, Inel?

You have no idea if Im so cool or not, so, you can just TRY to kick my ass...

And Im not in proximity to the world shakin that yous guys are doing in your world, which Im led to believe is in competition with Jotunlund for archtypel Winter,

But is is never cold inside peoples hearts when you appear.
No matter where it shows up or in what condition your heart is in when it does, your heart seems to glow, softly lighting the way for other hearts who may be stuck outside, in that place where if you stay there too long you will die.

love, in all the ways that it really matters-
X
xenobia

Postby xenobia » Nov 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Um, Inel?

You have no idea if Im so cool or not, so, you can just TRY to kick my ass...

And Im not in proximity to the world shakin that yous guys are doing in your world, and I don't know anything about your part of the world, except that it sounds a little scary,
( my geocentric anti-south ingnorent little dim watted perspective is skewed from life long fear of anything CAROLINA)
and maybe not so very cold, I dont have a clue, but your Comrade is not happy about winter
Winter sucks.
and so I made assumptions about snowy places and frigid dark moments,

But is is never cold inside peoples hearts when you appear.

No matter where it shows up or in what condition your heart is in when it does, your heart seems to glow, softly lighting the way back in for other hearts who may be stuck outside, in that place where if you stay there too long you will die.

Love, madly, and lots of it, to you, you rockin babe you,
X
xenobia

Return to Asheville, NC