It is currently Nov 18, 2018 3:39 am

Hi from Gina

Hi from Gina

Postby gina » Dec 26, 2008 5:33 pm

I just wanted to pop in and say 'hi' to all the Asheville folks, those thinking of relocation here, and those who pass thru from time to time. I've been a cult type fan of the Icarus Project since the first release of the Navigating the Space reader. I am not much of a participant on this website because of spacial issues I have with the forum set up, colors, scrolling, etc. But you could probably find me at a Monday night meeting or hanging out in some anarchist space. I do use facebook and yahoo messenger so if you'd like to communicate on either of those just look for ginabraxton7.

Strangedoll and Inel do a great job of posting local happenings--collective meetings, beehive, mad movies, book groups, etc. So, if I were here a lot I'd probably just post thigs like "yea, what they said"

I found Asheville 6 years ago while running from my own demons and a constrictive enviroment for my mad gifts. I feel right at home here among all sorts of alternative lifestyles and I think its a great little haven for misfits of all types.

In Solidarity,
Gina
gina

Postby strangedoll » Dec 26, 2008 6:13 pm

*waves*

about the color/spacing of the site... if you go to your profile page and click the "edit" tab, about halfway down under "forum preferences" there is a "board style" button. change that to "subsilver". some people may find that easier to read/navigate than the black and red version.
strangedoll

Postby astra » Dec 26, 2008 7:52 pm

hey gina.
slide.
astra

Thanks!

Postby gina » Dec 27, 2008 1:23 am

Thanks! I'll try it that way for a bit.

strangedoll wrote:*waves*

about the color/spacing of the site... if you go to your profile page and click the "edit" tab, about halfway down under "forum preferences" there is a "board style" button. change that to "subsilver". some people may find that easier to read/navigate than the black and red version.
gina

Postby gina » Dec 27, 2008 1:27 am

Hey Astra!

astra wrote:hey gina.
gina

Postby pagmatic » Dec 27, 2008 10:57 am

OH! I just came across this. Hi Gina!
<p>-Pag</p>
<p>http://pagmatic.com/blog</p>
pagmatic

Postby gina » Dec 27, 2008 11:15 am

Hiya Pagmatic :-)

pagmatic wrote:OH! I just came across this. Hi Gina!
gina

Return to Asheville, NC