It is currently Nov 18, 2018 4:59 am

Visiting Asheville

Visiting Asheville

Postby kittenforever » Dec 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi there, I'm a member of the Boston Icarus group. I'll be vacationing in Western North Carolina from January 6th-13th, part of that time will be spent in Asheville and part on a farm in Mill Spring. I was wondering if anything is going on with the Asheville Icarus group that week? I was hoping to check out the group while I'm in Asheville, so if you let me know when and where you meet, I can maybe coordinate my travel plans around it (though unfortunately, I don't have absolute flexibility with my timing, so I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to come but I'd like to try). Also if anything else cool is going on in Asheville that week, or you have any recommendations of places to see, feel free to send them my way! Anything madness- or activism-related would of course be awesome, and I'm also interested in nature, art, theater, rock music, geekiness, museums, New Age spirituality, and general interesting sight-seeing.

Thanks all! Happy holidays all who celebrate, and happy December to everyone else!

~kittenforever
kittenforever

Re: Visiting Asheville

Postby furstone » Jan 02, 2013 11:15 pm

So glad we got in touch via email. Sorry I've been out of the loop here on the forums. Hope your travels go well and for sure be in touch when you're around Asheville.
No child on this earth was ever meant to be ordinary - a. dillard
furstone

Return to Asheville, NC