It is currently Sep 18, 2019 6:09 am

Sprite Zero

Many of us have found that food plays a large part in our physical and mental health. Some of us struggle with our relationship with food. What are you eating (or not eating) these days?

Sprite Zero

Postby NickF » May 15, 2017 1:20 am

I've felt, physically, pretty awful these past 4, or so, days. I searched online and saw things that indicated I could have diabetes, sleep apnea, and a brain disease I can't remember the name of and I don't want to look it up just before I go to bed. I decided to quit the sprite for a day (I'm actually embarrassed at how much I was drinking, it's been constant for several years now). It's been around 18 hours since my last sprite and I feel much better. Still not 100%, but dramatically better. Maybe it was just catching up to me. I replaced it for today with a lemon lime flavored sparkling water. It has a lot of green tea extract (at least in the amounts I drank today). That's got to be better than all the sodium and not-sugar in the sprite I usually have though.

I'm hoping the sprite is what's been making my sleep so incredibly bad these past few days.
"I was terrified when my doctor told me I had a unique and interesting personality trait, but then he told me about new zoloft."
NickF

Re: Sprite Zero

Postby NickF » May 15, 2017 1:29 am

It feels like I'm breathing better too.
"I was terrified when my doctor told me I had a unique and interesting personality trait, but then he told me about new zoloft."
NickF

Re: Sprite Zero

Postby NickF » May 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Duh.
NickF

Return to Food and Health